Huwebes, Hulyo 14, 2011

Being Me

           Hi! I'm Maereyvett Ting Bolido.I'm a half chinese and half filipino.my name is a combination of the first name of my father,mother,and my mommy.Mae-rey-vett a unique name had made.my nickname is Micky and I'm 19 yrs.old,born on april 4,1992.my zodiac sign is aries and my birthstone is diamond.I'm the eldest daughter of Mr. & Mrs.Reynante and yvitte Bolido.I had three sisters named Juls,princess & jandi and we have a five yrs,gap by each other.We live in Brgy.Gabu-an,Roxas City.together with my grandparents in my father's side.My favorite color is white & green.I'm simple,sometimes childish,but,I'm friendly,kind,nice & always happy.I'm a music and nature lover.my hobbies are reading books and drawing.I'm a musician,a singer,a violinist and many more.I like chocolates,cakes,ice cream and siopao.
Self Description: simple,long hair,slightly chubby,cute and beautiful maybe not outside but deep inside my heart,God knows I'm beautiful.because it doesn't matter to me if how do i look in everybody's eyes what is important to me is to follow God,do good to everybody,love my family,all the people around me make them happy and make my life memorable and full of happiness to be because that's the real me,that's the mission of being me.

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento